Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Women lives in a van with 320 rats



Authorities in California found the animals had clawed into upholstery, burrowed into seats and gnawed the engine wiring.
The lady living in the van has agreed to give them up after “asking for help” from a local charity.
The animals had reportedly been seen coming and going from the van and prompted complaints from people in the area.
Authorities collected about 320 rats and more than 100 are now up for adoption.
The woman has found a new place to stay.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Isaia,
    my name is Jedi and I am a year eight in rimu class. I wanted to check out this post because the title really intrigued me. It doesn't seem normal. When you heard about the pest problem did you feel intrigued. Is that why you felt to do a post about it?

    The information you have in your description is great. Although (not meaning to be rude) I can see that it is not all your own words. With the help of google I checked this topic out, and have found a site that contains the same wording as you.

    To make a post great you want everything to be your own words, something that catches the audience's attention, an interesting title and you want to explain what your post is for. With a bit of editing this post wit really smash that mark.
    I can't wait to see what happens next Isaia!
    -Jedi😀💚

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Isaia my name is Jacob from Yaldhurst Model School I am a Year 8. I really like your blog post about woman lives in van with 320. That is insane
    Amount of rats trapped in side a van with a woman I like how you add. Information and Description in your blog post, I like how you add interesting words in your blog post I hope you had fun making this blog post. This is really cool bye.

    From Jacob.

    ReplyDelete