Pages

Friday 21 September 2018

blindfold

WRITE YOUR STORY HERE. On friday the 21st of september in the morning at 9:00 room 7 had a blindfold course,

Miss Ashley told us to get in buddies and my buddie was Timote. We had to line up by the heater and wait untill miss Ashley finished making the course for us. When she finished she grabbed her phone and told us the instructions and than she called up each buddy to do the course because if all of us went we could not fit in the whole course. So she called up each one and we went. The buddy at the back has to tie up the blindfold  on the other buddies face. Miss called up me and Timote and I had to guide Timote through the scary, horrible forest. I told Timote to go left and right and back also jump, go. So I lead him through the course and we had to touch the egg, purple thing so Timote touched it than we had to go back and sit down.

Now it is my turn Timote had to put the rope on me to cover my eyes than miss told us to go up so Timote guide me thru Timote changed the course to a harder One so me and Timote stand up and timote told me were to go than I touched the egg thing than Miss than we finished our fun activity.

I felt fearless and exited
The first and hard one was easy
I want to do it because it was fun
My favorite thing was everything



No comments:

Post a Comment